|We’re looking for amazing individuals looking to do great things. We’re especially interested in you if you share our love of the environment, passion for innovative design and our desire to make a positive difference in world. Join our “A” Team as we grow!|
We are looking for our next sales star! A sales fireball who will accomplish growth in sales revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell ELFs and related products through inside and outside sales relying on incoming and self-generated leads
- Consistently meet sales objectives
- Develop and execute a game plan to achieve sales goals – by product, by month and by year
- Multitask with the ability to sell multiple products simultaneously
- Prospect and qualify new business opportunities
- Attend related business and networking events
The Ideal Candidate Will Have or Be:
- Direct sales experience to consumers and businesses
- Consultative selling style
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Stable job history
- Strong communication skills
- Superior organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong work ethic
- Solid grasp of the digital landscape
- Strong prospecting skills
- Performance driven with a proven track record of closing business quickly
- Team player and creative thinker
- Ability to engage clients while establishing and growing relationships
- Positive energy, enthusiasm, and an entrepreneurial spirit
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. This kind of opportunity doesn’t come around often. Forward resume and phone contact. Must be able to pass a background check, drug test and provide references.
Mechanic / Assembler / Fabricator
Must be great with hand tools and efficiency. Electrical, mechanical, plastics and sub-assemblies are all part of the process.
Automotive, boat, aircraft, carpentry and motorcycle experience are all a plus. Ability to read blueprints, CAD drawings and basic computer skills will be helpful but not essential. Good physical health with the ability to stand for long periods of time. Safety oriented with some knowledge of the rules.
Positive attitude is a necessity.
Great opportunity for the right applicant. Must be able to pass criminal screening, provide references and work history. Salary is variable according to experience. Begins with a 90 day probationary period. Bonuses available for exceptional performance.
General work day is 9 am to 6 pm but will require extended hours and weekends.
Please respond with resume, cover letter and phone number.
This position is in Durham, NC.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Organic Transit provides year-round internships experience for students in high school, and university. In collaboration with educational institutions, Organic Transit offers cooperative education placements that provide opportunities to work on the latest technology and gain invaluable real world project experience in engineering, design, manufacturing, marketing, sales, assembly, customer service, finance, IT, management and social media.
Send inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org